Sunday, August 24, 2008

All about Shoes

I wanna thank my cousin Gina who tagged me with this one, she knows that I'm crazy with shoes too, really an addict with all kinds of shoes.

My 2 sisters and I have the same sizes so we exchange shoes with each other sometimes. Our sizes ranges from 5 to 5 1/2. My mother shoe size is six, same with my father and my 2 brothers have the same shoe size too, ranges from 7 to 7 1/2.

{Start Copy}

What’s your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? How about your sister’s feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other? Post a picture of your latest shoe buy. Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done.This is the shoes that I bought lately from MSE, I like it.. its sexy... it makes me feel so girly hehe... My shoe size is 5 so I'm tagging five friends:

1. Dina

2. kiscy

3. BestofBlogs

4. My note's

5. Badz

No comments: