I'm back with my favorite things to do which is cooking and baking.... I made this puto cheese this morning and I sell it in our sari-sari store for P2.00 pesos each. I'm glad our boarders and students in SPAMAST school love it...bottom's up at the end of the day!
Just wanna share this recipe to you guys, i'm sure you will love it, the texture is soft and tastier....here's how to do it:
3 cups cake flour
1 cup white sugar (divide sugar, 1/2 c. for dry ings., 1/2 c. for egg whites)
1 1/2 cups water (instead of water i use sprite cola or lime cola, to make it tastier)
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tbsps. milk evaporated
1 1/2 tsps. baking powder
1/4 tsp. Cream of tartar
1. Separate eggyolks from white.
2. Beat thoroughly egg whites with 1/4 tsp. cream of tartar, add slowly 1/2 sugar. set aside.
3. Mix all dry ingredients, blend well
4. Add liquid ingredients, mix
5. Pour-in the beaten egg whites, mix well, dont beat just cut and fold
6. Pour into muffin cups laden with cut cellopahane or pre-cut puto cheese paper greased with a little oil or butter, half full
7. Steam for 15-20 minutes.