Thursday, July 10, 2008

Beach Resort getaways….



Summer is here, it’s the perfect time to have some fun under the sun! Feel the breeze of the ocean and enjoying the clear water under the sun or maybe under the moonlight…..hmmmm…sounds so perfect for me……

Me and my family loves the ocean, every time our family are together, we just go out bring some lunched packed and wander through the nicest and cleanest beach in town….

Just a year ago, my sister and my brother-in-law bought a 2 hectare beach property in Sta. Maria, according to the people there, we owned a perfect area to go swimming because when its low tide, you can still go swimming, the water is never really low and no sea urchins or corals that will hurt your feet…..oh but it doesn’t mean no corals there, in fact Sta. Maria beach is known to have abundant corals and different kinds of fish…..

Never imagine in my entire life we have our own beach resort now, my sister and my brother-in-law built a nice rest house there, it’s a gift for the family especially to mama and papa…. The place is under renovation now, mama and papa put up cottages and conference room, soon it will be open to the public and the name of the resort will be Green valley Resort….

To my brother-in-law, Terry, Thank you so much! You are a blessing to us!

No comments: