Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm on the Hot Seat


I got this tag from my dearest cuz. Gina thanks for everything....



Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/Girlfriend? If you do, let’s try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.

RULES:
1. This tag should be pass on to your closest friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you’ve got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.

Here’s your questions: Be Honest and True!
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
Answer: we were introduced by my brother in law and my sister Dina. my boyfriend and my sister's husband are best friends.

2. Where did you go in your first date?
Answer: In Coco Beach, Mindoro, Philippines

3. When was your first intimate kiss?
Answer: April 14, 2007

4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
Answer: just 1 girl, not a nice woman to him.

5. What is his/her ethnicity?
Answer: Croatian

6. What is his/her favorite food?
Answer : Lasagna, Cabbage rolls, sushi and a lot more...

7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
Answer: quiet, sometimes whiny hehe.....but i never saw him get really mad yet...

8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done?Answer: giving me surprises and composing poems for me.

9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
Answer: not yet... hopefully 1 day but not sooner i guess hehe...

10. What is the most expensive gift you ever to your boyfriend?
Answer: hmm.... none yet but when he comes back here on September i plan to give him something valuable gift for our first year anniversary as boyfriend and girlfriend.

I

No comments: